The kids had a fun last week of school before Thanksgiving break. I was very glad I got to help in Joshua's class for their Thanksgiving Celebration. Marissa was thrilled to go up to get her Honor Roll certifricate at the Friday Assembly. The holiday season has started. The kids and I are looking to having this next week off. Tomorrow I will grocery shop for Thanksgiving Dinner. We are greatly blessed that Kevin's Family will be spending Thanksgiving with us this year at our house. The kids are excited to have a turkey roasting in our oven. Marissa is looking forward to her low protein feast!
Here are some pictures from our highlights of last week.
Blessings to everyone!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
The kids at school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Joshua in his hat is adorable!! :) How was Marissa's low protein feast?
Post a Comment