Saturday, August 9, 2008
Joshua's 1st Soccer Game
Joshua had a wonderful time at his 1st soccer game. These little pint size guys are too cute for words! They run around and they are so skinny, that they are constantly pulling up their little pants.
Joshua's first position was attacker and now I TRULY know he can live up to the position. Boy, is that kid aggressive on the field. He has the I WANNA GOAL mentality. He got the first official kick of the game and it was all over after that. The kid scored 2 goals the first half of the game. No one keeps track of the score at this age, however the parents were chatting and said our team won 3 to 1. What a fun way to start on his soccer season. However, We don't tell him his team won. We are telling him that everyone wins as long as they are doing their very best for their team! Way to go, Joshua!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







<





1 comment:
Good for him! He has loved playing with any sort of ball since he was a baby. I remember him at the park trying to play ball with boys more than twice his age! I think you've got yourselves a little athlete!
Post a Comment