We had a lot of fun with the kids at Disneyland on Sunday. For the first time in weeks it was not crowded and we were able to get on many of the rides with minimal wait. Kevin loves the River Raft ride and since only Marissa wanted to get wet with him. Joshua, Sophia & I went to the Redwood Park. I thought it was so fun to tape Joshua's reaction when he slid out of that log. In his typical fashion...he cannot take NO as an answer. He could have slid all day!
Another one of Joshua's favorite activities to do at the Redwood Park is to swing down the zip line! Here he goes!!
Here is a picture of Sophia with Mickey!
.....and then there is Sophia who is always so intrigued by everything Joshua does...here she is wacthing him once again.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Disneyland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
I can't wait, we are getting new passes and going in about 2 weeks! Your cute videos are getting me excited! We need to plan a trip together soon!
Post a Comment