You'd think that after successfully Potty training 2 children that the 3rd would be a piece of cake. No worries, no issues, know all the tricks as I have done this 2 times before! WRONG!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!
My little So-So is not so-so cooperative. She fights me on this issue and I am not winning. That makes me mad because I'm the mom and I am supposed to win...right??? Please just agree.
Anyhow one day she was so stubborn that she really wanted to do it...so she sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and she sat and sat and sat and sat and she sat and sat and sat and sat and she sat and sat and sat and sat...just like the girl on the Once Upon a Potty Book. All that happened to Sophia was that she got a ring around her bummers. No poops or pees.....you know we'll be trying again but for now we both need a little break. So it's off to TARGET for hopefully the last time of buying that package of diapers. I'd better buy a big box this time...one that will last. Ta-Ta!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Potty Training UNSUCCESSFUL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





3 comments:
Oh Denise! So sorry this is so stressful! Potty training is no fun! And...ys you are right- your the mom- you always win! ;-)
Okay Denise........I way stressed the potty training thing..... that ring was a trademark on Jenna's buns- to this day she has a marathon bladder which makes things easy compared to that rush for a toilet. I gave it a break for a month and, embarrassingly, it was her sister that trained her for candy. She wasn't trained until three but once we got there, we were definitely there without accidents. I also worried Darcie would never be able to attend slumber parties because she wore pull ups at night.....I feel your stress- its not fun- Colleen
Oh my! Look at the little tushi marks! Poor thing must have been on that seat for a while! Hang in there- it'll happen one day! Think of it this way- you've already done it successfully twice :)
Post a Comment