Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our CRAZY life!






Just when I thought that life could not get any crazier…it did! All is fine in the Bergeron Household, just insanely busy and crazy! School started on the 30th and the schedule is shall I say again??.... CRAZY! Marissa needs to be at school at 8:00, Joshua at 8:50 then Marissa is out at 2:10 and Joshua at 3:10. We are definitely keeping the gas companies in business….lots of driving.
Joshua has soccer practice on Thursdays and Church Choir on Wednesdays. Marissa has confirmation class but has yet to go because of her demanding homework schedule. Joshua’s soccer games are on Saturdays and Sunday is our family day. Hopefully all of this irons out soon and we’ll settle into this new routine.
Change is always difficult, but we are trying to settle in. The kids miss their old teachers and thei summer breaks of freedom.
So, with that said……we are looking forward to staying in touch with you, but if for some reason I don’t get back to you or don’t get back promptly…I greatly apologize right now. Last week Joshua reminded me had soccer practice last week…he reminded me at dinner time, the sad part was…we already had missed it. I truly need to make sure I keep on top of that calendar of mine or things like that will happen.
Til later! Love, Denise



No comments: