Wednesday, November 10, 2010

44 Days Til Chrsitmas!!






I seriously cannot believe how quickly time is going. I say this frequently, but SERIOUSLY it seems to go faster every year. The kiddos are keeping me so busy I don't know whether I am coming or going these days. Now here we are at the end of year 2010 and Christmas is only about a month away.
People that know me, know how much I savor the Christmas Season. I have done all bit of Christmas shopping and my cards are done. Just waiting to type that Christmas letter and then I will drop them in the mail on the 27th of November. If truly feels good to get the busy stuff done so that I can enjoy taking the kids to look at Christmas lights, go to programs at church, with friends and within the community.
OK, enough about Christmas....but right now I am in the midst of planning a Princess Party for my soon to be 4 Year Old Lil Princess Sophia! She is so excited to be having a Royal Ball with her favorite little Prince and Princesses. The following day our family has a trip planned to the Happiest Place on Earth! We are so excited to see Disneyland all decorated for christmas!! Oh, I did say I'd lay off the Christmas talk and here I go again.
Backing up even more, Halloween this year was a lot of fun. We spent the evening trick or treating with our good friends. Homemade chili, cornbread, salad and Pomegranate Martinis were the highlight of the evening...not to mention all the other goodies involved. The kids had a fun time as they always do, but this year Kevin and I truly got to enjoy it as well.
I have been fortunate to get to sub teach a lot in the months of October and November. I fall behind in everything else for a little while but it is worth it to continue to keep my foot in the door and feel so appreciated as a teacher.
That's all for now. I cannot wait to post more as Thanksgiving approaches.


No comments: