I decided one day last week to finally drag out the sewing machine. I have been wanting to make a diaper and wipe holder for months now and was motivated to get it done. My friend Sarah had made one for Sophia so I thought I'd make them as gifts also. I was able to fit one wipe container and two diapers in each one. I have seen these at upscale boutiques and department stores. They are sold for about 18.00. I thought I might make and sell them too. These are my trials. Very Mary Englebrite looking.... and very girly. Of course I'll have to experiment with a boy print too. Just thought I'd share my latest craft project and probably my last one for a very long time.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Look what I made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





3 comments:
So fun and cute! You are so amazing and so talented!
Seriously, I'm considering having another baby just so that you will make me one of these...and some more of your burp cloths, and some bows and socks while you're at it!LOL!
Great idea!!! I can't tell you how many times how I wished I had something really cute to keep Anjali's diapers. They're usually scattered all over her diaper bag.
Post a Comment