Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Tic Tac Princess





It’s so funny, but my mom has always carried Tic Tacs in her purse since I was little. I always knew my mom had Tic Tacs. I guess I thought she had them there for Paul and I on those emergency occasions when she needed to bribe us to calm down and be still. Well, years later after Marissa was born, I saw her pull a Tic Tac container out of her purse. Needless to say, my kids now know that their Nana ALWAYS has Tic Tacs in her purse. Actually, one of Joshua’s 1st sentences was, “TIC TAC NANA, TIC TAC!” I have a small variety of Tic Tacs in my top kitchen drawer for my emergency situations, like when I am on the phone, or when I am trying to get the last minutes touches on dinner. Well, my Little Tic Tac Princess has found my stash! This morning she was sitting very quietly on the couch. Quite and a 20 month old don’t make a good combination, so I knew something had to be up. Well, there was Sophia sitting so quietly on the couch, when I snuck up on her and asked…........”What are you doing?” She looked at me and held up the Tic Tacs and said TIT TAT as she waved the container at me. The Tic Tacs have a new home and I have some cute picture of Sophia trying to devour all my stash.

No comments: