Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nicholle!

Just a little birthday blog wish to my friend Nicholle! It's so nice to have such wonderful friends in my life and I truly value her friendship! I met Nicholle when our boys were just weeks old. We have so much in common even down to the ages of our kids. She has 4 children and I have three, but her three youngest are all exactly 4 months younger than mine. They are even the same gender. The crazy thing is...they really all get along. Marissa just loves Sammie, and Connor is really Joshua's only male friend (they have always had fun being boys together)...well, then there's Mad's and Sophia....they just go with the flow and seem pretty content when they are together. Here's to wishing you a wonderful Birthday! We'll have to make the time to get together very soon, so we can celebrate your special day. Happy, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Thanks for the b-day blog! We do need to get together!Thanks for your friendship!