Saturday, October 11, 2008

San Diego Zoo's Walk on the Wild Side 5K









Today I walked my 1st official 5K walk. It was fun to participate! Even though I am known for my walks around town and people claim they see me walking all over the place, it was nice to have a change of scenery, help the Zooilogical Foundation and walk (for once) without pushing the stroller.
It was a beautiful, cool, crisp morning to walk around the World's Famous San Diego Zoo! Thank you to my friends,Devon and Michelle for inviting me to WALK ON THE WILD SIDE with you. I had a blast walking with the two of you and 3,500 other walkers. Cannot wait to walk it again next year!

3 comments:

The Tracy Family said...

Good for you! A beautiful day for a nice walk.

Carol said...

It looked like a nice day for a long walk. I think that's a great idea....I'd like to join you guys next year. Let me know.

The Young Family said...

That's great! Sounds like fun!