
1. What is his name? Kevin Lee Bergeron
2. Who eats more? Depends....
3. Who said I love you first? Kevin did
4. Who is taller? He is. He's 6'4" and I'm 5'8", so I often feel short next to him even thought I thought I was tall.
5. Who is smarter? Kevin is way more BOOK smart than I am.
6. Who is more sensitive? Kevin is
7. GOT DELETED!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kevin does. No matter where we are sleeping (at home, at a hotel, at our family's homes) I ALWAYS have to sleep closest to the bathroom. Funny how that is..looks like Nicholle wrote the same thing.
9. Who pays the bills? He does
10. Who cooks more? I do!
11. Who is more stubborn? Unfortunatly that would be me.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Not an issue, I'm never wrong.
13. Who has more siblings? It's a tie..we each have one.
14. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the day!
15. What do you like to do together? Spend time together without interuptions. Even it's just a walk alone without the kids. Just time to catch up.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, darn it!
17. Guilty Pleasures? We eat out A LOT.
18. How did you meet? At the Robinson's Department store we both worked at in 1991.
19. Who proposed? Kevin did.
I tag...Sandy T. and Carol H.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
TAGGED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
These are always fun to read. You learn so much friends.
Post a Comment