
As you all know, I just love all holidays, but there is just something so magical about Christmas. The goodness and kindness seems to come from all people. I know some people get caught up in the hustle bustle and that can make them a bit SCROOGEY, but for the most part people are thankful, generous and giving. I wish we could all feel the Christmas Spirit all year. I could not even imagine Christmas without the most special gift of all! Baby Jesus was given to us so that we could live eternally in God's arms. He gave his only son for us. I could not even imagine giving my only son to anyone, but that's what Christ did for us! What a beautiful time of year to stop, think, and reflect on the Baby Jesus that was sent to us. We can only be thankful for that most wonderful and joyous gift!
I truly love to enjoy every part that Christmas brings, and in order to do that, I have to keep organized and stay on top of things. Therefore, some of my Christmas pictures are done before the mad rush. We will be taking our family pictures in a couple weeks. Here is a sneak peek at the kids in their Christmas attire. May you all take the time to be thankful for your friends and family this Thanksgiving and Christmas season. The Bergeron's are thankful to have each and every one of you in our lives! GOD BLESS!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
They turned out great. My fave is the first one. I totally agree w/ you about Christmas. Thanks for posting them!!!!!!
Post a Comment