The Bergeron's truly had a nice Mother's Day weekend. It started with a lovely Mother Daughter lunch at church on Saturday to a wonderful afternoon with my Mom and Frank on Sunday. The kids sang at church on Sunday morning. Then it was off to Fashion Valley for some window shopping and brunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I got a nice thermal shirt from Eddie Bauer and we even purchased a slice of my favorite Vanilla Bean Cheesecake to go. We took a nice walk on Sunday evening and Kevin bathed tucked the kids in bed. He made their lunches for Monday and I got a took curl up in bed and catch up on some reading. I'm so blessed to be a mommy. Something I have wanted to be since I was a little girl. I'm thankful to be called..MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE, Mama, and Mom.
The Wild Blueberry White Truffle Cheescake we shared there...YUMMY!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great day! You deserve it, you're a great mom!
Post a Comment