WOW, summer is over and school started today. I thought this would get easier, but it really does not. I sniffled and shed a few tears as Joshua walked away like a BIG boy. He’s now in 1st grade and going to be in school a full day. As I was watching Joshua walk away, I was thinking Marissa is walking into her last year of elementary school. It’s crazy for me to think of her as a 5th grader. I am so happy for my kids and they are very excited to learn and be with others. I am thrilled that they are confident in themselves to spread their little wings and fly. God has truly blessed our family.
Now it’s just Sophia and I home all day long. We have lots to do and lots to get organized for the following day and I now have that one on one time I have never had with her. We will truly enjoy this next year.
Here are some pictures of the little ones (they'll always be little to me). My friend Nicholle has always had her children put up the number of fingers on their hands to correspond to the elementary year they were in. Now my kids love to do that too.
Joshua with his teacher
Marissa with Kindergarten friend Kelsey
Joshua with his friends
Monday, August 31, 2009
First Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment