Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's Trip to TARGET




Ok, here I go again. I got out my handy dandy coupons and had a plan. The cashier about freaked out on the amount of things I got and how much I paid for my four bags of groceries. she asked me to personnel shop for her. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe that's a money making endeavor. I wonder how i could do that for people and actually save them money and come out ahead on my end too. You all know how I love to shop and how i love a bargain....if i could only figure out how to make money on that.
OK, so for those of you that are interested...here's what I got:
1 10 pack of TIDE LAUNDRY STAIN BOOSTERS
1 package of children's underwear
1 tube of COLGATE toothpaste
1 box of Cheez-Its
1 box of KASHI granola bars
1 box of Quaker granola bars
2 boxes of Capri suns (20 drinks total)
1 OSCAR MEYER LUNCHABLE
1 can of HUNTS diced tomatoes
1 box of Wet Ones
1 Lean Pockets (Ham and Cheese)
1 25 count box of TAQUITOS
1 STOUFERS Family size Meat Lasagna
1 Simply Juice Fresh Lemonade
2 bowls of Velveeta Shells & Cheese
1 jar SMUCKERS JELLY
1 jar JIF Peanut Butter
1 GERBER Banana Puffs
2 packages of Delmonte Fruit Bowls (8 cups total)
So...the final savings was 32.12 with my coupons and sale and my total cost out the door was 24.76!
(Now I have the drinks and fruit snacks for Joshua's soccer game in two weeks. all I have to do is purchase a fruit.)

No comments: