Joshua had a wonderful second grade year. He was in a little classroom with 22 students and an amazing new, cute, and devoted 2nd grade teacher. Mrs. Jackson was a lot of fun and the kids just adored her. What more could a little boy ask for than for a teacher that liked him just as much as he liked her? It was fun for me as well as she asked me to sub in her class when she could not be there. It was great to get to know his classmates & get to teach them.
Joshua is a very likable kid and had many friends. His very special friend is Ben Garduno. He enjoyed playing tether ball with him at recess as well as spending his lunch with him.
Joshua also spoke fondly of Lucas, James, and Erica.
The last day of school was sad, yet fun. I got to be there with them as they watched a movie and ate pizza. Mrs. Jackson wrote them all personalized cards and gave that to them along with their report cards...we will cherish the note she wrote to Joshua forever.
We are already praying for the perfect teacher for Joshua for 3rd grade. We know it is in God's hands and He has it all figured out.
On a side note, it was difficult to let go of Marissa and let her be a middle schooler. She had a great year.....but I wasn't invited to her end of the year party....well, maybe because they just don't do that anymore. LOL!! I think I'll just stay in elementary school a little while longer! Oh and in regards to Sophia...I'm just going to keep her home as long as I can. After all....she's MY BABY!!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Last Day of 2nd grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





No comments:
Post a Comment