Monday, June 13, 2011

Winter & Spring Updates



Happy 12th Birthday, Marissa!


My Lil Catcher






Happy 8th Birthday, Joshua!


WOW, it has been way too long since I have blogged. Life is crazy and I have been having fun keeping my friends caught up on Facebook but have missed my blogging. A friend of mine told me about a company called blog to print. I have been thinking about this idea on my own as I have wanted to print my blog for sometime. So, I guess that I need to get back on track so that my children will have a document & a piece of their childhood in print. With that said, I am going to try to catch up on our lives for the past few months.
The two older kids just celebrated their 12th and 8th birthdays. Marissa had a low key birthday with her closet friend from church. Joshua had a great CRAZY 8 Birthday BASH. He wanted a monster themed party. Trying to find friendly monsters in the month of March was difficult to do. I finally was able to find some friendly looking monster clip art and copied it for some cute cupcake toppers.
Easter was nice. It was a little later this year. Paul and his family came down the week before Easter and we spent some good quality time with them. Easter Day was spent with Kevin's parents. We did an untraditional Easter brunch & it was a hit.
Next up was Mother's Day! We had a nice brunch at one of my favorite places, The Cheesecake Factory. The restaurant just so happens to be at my favorite mall so we got a little shopping in at Fashion Valley as well.
Marissa has almost finished her first year in Middle School. 6th grade has been good to her. She has made honor roll both semesters & has enjoyed playing clarinet in the school band.
Joshua had an amazing year in second grade. His teacher Mrs. Jackson just adored him. He has excelled academically as well as socially. He loves school, enjoys playing tether ball and has lots of friends. His best friend from class is Ben Garduno.
Sophia has become quite the little independent girl. She can be super bossy but also super sensitive. She is a girly girl & loves to lug her treasures around her wherever she goes. We affectionately call her grandma.
Her are the past few months in a nutshell, but we are looking forward to posting out summer adventures. Come back soon.
MUCH LOVE!


Happy Father's Day, Daddy! 2011

No comments: