![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Those of you who know me know how much I love the holidays. From Halloween through Easter I am in Holiday Heaven. We went to Bate's Nut Farm (a Pumpkin Patch in Valley Center) today right after Church. This is the first year we have gone when it wasn't super hot. We had some rain last night and the ground was moist and the air was crisp. This kids had a fun time picking their pumpkins and I had a fun time taking pictures of them. They were also having their craft fair...it was fun to check out all the home crafted goods. The kids had fun looking at the animals and eating Kettle Corn. It made for a very fun morning!
Happy Fall everyone!





<





2 comments:
I love, love, love that is has felt like fall for a couple of days now! Connors class went to the pumpkin patch and it was 100 degrees there. That is just not right. The pumpkin patch is best done with cool crisp air! CUte kids and pics like usual!
Sounds like a perfect Sunday outing with family. We look forward to going there this year..hopefully weather will be as nice as your trip.
Post a Comment