Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Joshua's Kindergarten Program




Joshua’s Kindergarten Program was a BLAST! He did so well and really enjoyed himself. He was patient up til the last minute as his memory book was one of the last to come out of the box. During the program they sang several songs. Joshua was really into it. He had moves I didn’t think he had in him. It was so cute to watch. At the end of the program the Kindergarten Teachers opened a big present and it was a Memory book for each child. These books were of their work that they have collected throughout the school year. We were so fortunate once again to have Mrs. Meyers for Joshua’s teacher. Marissa had her and Joshua was so happy that he got to have her too. I know have to come to the realization that Joshua will be a 1st grader in just a few weeks.
On another note, Marissa will be in 5th grade. Just one short year before she starts middle school. My kids are growing up too quickly, I’m so sad time is going by too fast. We keep busy, busy, busy, and things are crazy, crazy, crazy…but then one day I wake up and it’s June 2009…. and here we are: Marissa is 10, Joshua is 6, and my baby is ½ way to 3. And I don't even remember how old I am these days, it's gotta be 20 something by now.






So Long Good-bye song


Three Little Billy Goats Gruff

Watch Joshua get into the groove of it. The kids next to him keeps turning around to look at him. TOO funny!

2 comments:

The Young Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Young Family said...

That is soo funny