Monday, June 22, 2009

Sophia's 1st Haircut



June 19th was a very exciting day for the Bergeron's. Not only was it Kevin's moms retirement & birthday, but that was the day Sophia got her 1st haircut. I know it was a little late to get her 1st haircut (at two and a half years), but I had to wait til she had a little more hair to work with. She didn't have a lot cut off, but it was all evened out and looks healthier now. Sophia had so much fun sitting up on the chair getting primped and pampered. For the most part she sat still and her siblings cheered her on. Sophia now has a cute new little summer hair style. Her favorite part was getting some glitter sparkles in her hair. And when it was all over, she was so pleased to get a nice lollypop from from the treasure chest.

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

She looks like a big girl now! I still need to get madison a haircut, but I really don't want to cut her curls off, even if they are stringy and scragly!