Sunday, May 30, 2010

The kids got LEGOLAND PASSES!!!




Well, after much finagling of funds, I was able to figure out how to get the two big kids LEGOLAND passes! I knew they would just love that new water park and just couldn't deny them of that this summer.
We live too close and Sophia and I have passes......so it will be a nice summer activity for me and the kids. It won't cost us much in gas to get there, we always pack our lunches....so this may actually save me from spending money elsewhere. We checked out the summertime free movies and there was nothing we were interested in and I am niot much for the beach on my own with the three kids, so this will be our thing this summer.
Marissa has her waterproof SPF hat and new long sleeve rash guard so she's ready to go as well. I am armed with cans of sunscreen that I purchased from COSTCO! We are so excited to spend our summer at the LEGOLAND Water Park!
If you have passes, we'll run into you for sure. Or please let us know when you'll be there, we'd love to hook up with you. Today, I took the kids so Kevin could continue his recovery at home. We had a wonderful time. It was crowded due to the Memorial Day weekend but lots of fun was had nonetheless!




2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Sounds like a fun summer activity!

The Young Family said...

I just realized Sophioa is wearing the same dress that I got Madison for the 4th! Great minds think alike!