WOW, hooray for the red, white and blue! I have to say that I really wanted to be in Utah with The Sybrowsky Family this year. They certainly do know how to throw a 4th of July celebration in Provo. The Stadium of Fire is something we attended when I was just months pregnant with Marissa. The most amazing fireworks show that I have ever seen in my life!
Well, we didn't make it this year...maybe one year before the kids are grown we can take them all.
This year we are home and Kevin is working the day before the 4th. We had a neighborhood parade that the kids participated in. They had a blast. We had the patriotic music blasting and the kids truly enjoyed being with their neighborhood friends. What a fun way to start the 4th of July weekend! Happy Birthday, Amercia!
The kids with their decorated bikes.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Happy 4th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





No comments:
Post a Comment