The kids and I had a nice trip to the San Diego Fairgrounds. The kids loved seeing the animals and looking in the exhibits. We even got to see a pig race! The kids had fun seeing their friend's Grandpa at the Master Gardeners Exhibit. He was able to tell us about what we could do to get rid of certain garden pests. The flowers in the exhibit were spectacular!
Marissa got to be a hair model for one of the curling irons...she had all sorts of curls on her head. Joshua got to hold some exotic birds...all is all the day was good.
The whole fair smelled so delicious! We got to chose only one special treat. We could have truly engorged on so many goodies. The kids chose to purchase the homemade potato chips.....they were delicious! Very good choice, even those those funnel cakes and chocolate covered bacon were calling my name! HA HA....well, not the choc late covered bacon or deep fried butter...but so many things looked so appetizing. Good thing for me that they goodies were so overpriced that I wasn't so tempted to purchase them.
On our way home we picked up Buca De Beppo at Curbside and took it home. I didn't even have to cook dinner & the kids gobbled din din up without a complaint! OH how I love these long summer days!
The summer is going fast and we are keeping very busy! I just keep planning things to keep the little ones from bickering. Here are some pictures from our day at the fair.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
San Diego Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





No comments:
Post a Comment