Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Friends


As I have mentioned in MY FAVORITES, that friends are one of my favorties! Afterall, where would we be without our friends?? Life would be dull and boring, there would be no one to share our happy and sad times with, no one to cheer us on when we needed it, I caould go on and on!
On that note, this blog pays tribute to all of our friends! The kids and I are so fortunate to have such good friends. We love them all for who they are and their friendships are all so special and truly treasured. We look forward to spending time with them and any moments we get with them! Here's to all of our friends!
Here is the dictionary definition of "Friend."
friend (frnd)
n.
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.

No comments: