Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Sunday!






It's been a pretty relaxing weekend before the next CRAZY week. Marissa is in the home stretch....only 7 school days left, 2 more Chorus practices, one Chorus Performance, and one end of the year classroom party. Unfortunately, the classroom party is something I am in charge of and it is the same day of the Choir Performance. It shall be an interesting evening for sure...especially if Joshua and Sophia don't get naps in. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!
I did get to go to a play at church last night with a girlfriend. I had a lot of fun and the play was wonderful. The talent of the people that go to our church was amazing! It was really nice to get out and enjoy.
On another note, I did make a couple bows and listed them on ebay. If you care to check them out my ID is tchkinder69. They are leopard print bows, I'm sure I'll make more varieties eventually, but for now I just wanted to use what ribbon I had. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: