I cannot tell you how happy I am that I actually made Marissa something that looks and tastes delicious! You see I cook and bake for her all the time, but it may not always look great even though it takes fine. It's very tricky to bake lo protein and after all the work it is often disappointing to see the end product. Like I said, it may taste great, but it never looks the same as its higher protein counterpart. Well, I have been wanting to try this new Blueberry Muffin Recipe for 2 years now....well, I guess it's not a new recipe then, huh? Any how, I finally got to it last night and it was a huge success. Not only do they look better than their higher protein versions, but they taste AMAZING! The better news is that the boxed version of the Blueberry Muffins have over 30 PHE per serving....these are 3 times as big and only have 8 PHE per muffin. That only means Marissa can eat a lot more! Bon appetite, Marissa!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Muffin Success!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





2 comments:
That's making me hungry and unfortunatly I haven't found a zero calorie version that looks nearly as good, or that even exsist!
Now you need to leave the recipe for us. Those are the highest homemade muffins I have ever seen!
Post a Comment