Here I go once again with a BLOG about Disneyland, but today was a very special day as our passes expire this month and this was our last day to spend there as a family before they expire. I just love to see my children light up when they watch the parade, enjoy a special treat, or visit their favorite characters. Today Sophia had a wonderful time visiting with the Princesses as well as with many characters. She's now at that age where she truly enjoys interacting with them all. I'm so sad to see my passes expire. I'll try to earn the money I need to purchase them again. These times are so special and these passes were truly priceless.
Now do you see how sad Sophia is that our passes have expired??? She's going to miss her friends!!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Disneyland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





2 comments:
I love your Disney posts! I hope you can renew your passes, we didn't get to go with you this time around! We were supposed to go next week, but that wasn't going to work, so we were supposed to go today and tomorrow, but I have some sickies at my house! I'm hoping at least a couple of us can go tomorrow!
Oh I'll be so sad when ours expire! We are going tomorrow (we'll me and the kids anyways) and you post made me all giddy with disney-esc excitement!
Post a Comment