Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there reading this. Although motherhood can be very difficult and tiring at times, I really do enjoy being a Mom! Kevin often reminds me that I am doing the job I ALWAYS wanted and dreamed to do. That is true and I am very thankful to have three healthy children and a supportive husband.
Today my family made my day EXTRA special by giving me handmade cards, gifts, and taking me to my favorite restaurant after church : "The Cheesecake Factory" for lunch. After that we went to UTC to walk around and I got to go into all my favorite stores. We even popped into See's Candy and I got a Scotchmellow. It doesn't get much better than that! Thank you Kevin and Kiddos for making Mother's Day so special!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
What a cute family! You should be a very proud mother!
Post a Comment