We cannot believe this, but days after Joshua turns 5....his artwork and printing are amazing! One evening he was hard at work making a picture for Marissa on his Magnadoodle. This picture was like nothing he had ever drawn before. He drew a picture of himself with Marissa and pointed out that this was Marissa with short hair. He even wrote on the magnadoodle: To: Marissa From: Joshua!
For the longest time his pictures were stick people and his "s's" looked like spaghetti noodles. Now all of a sudden, he has recognizable things in his pictures!
I had him draw the same picture onto a piece of paper so I could keep it for him someday. And of course I couldn't help but snap a picture of "Joshua's Picasso."
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Joshua's Picasso
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
He is really talented! Go Joshua!
Post a Comment