Monday, April 7, 2008
Look Who's Walkin'!
So, Sophia's little steps here and there FINALLY turned into walking this past week. We are not alarmed that she's on the later side because our kids are always later walkers. I think it is fine and know that they will eventually do it, but these pediatrians these days really make parents worry when their kids aren't walking by one. Marissa was 18 months, Joshua was 14 months, and Sophia is right in the middle at 16 months. I was keeping my fingers crossed that she would be walking by that 16 month Dr's visit because I didn't want ALL the questions. When the Dr. asked when Sophia started walking, I told him just this week. I guess I was thiking he was going to jump up and down and say WONDERFUL....but, he seemed rather surprised and said, "WOW, that's late." I went on to tell him how glad I was that she was walking before my 1st daughter and just after my son. I was so happy that she was in the middle. He then said, "well, since you have a late walking history with the siblings, there's no reasons to be alarmed." I guess someday they will be putting on job resumes and college applications: When did you learn how to walk? It surely might have something to do with your future successes in life!! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






<





1 comment:
She's walking, how cute! Maybe she can give Madison lessons! Mads seems to have NO interest in it what-so-ever! When are our pediatricians going to figure out that us mom's know our kids better tahn they do!
Post a Comment