A few weeks ago, we got news from Marissa's orthodontist that she was going to need 4teeth pulled. The Orthodontist said, "The new teeth that need to come down wouldn't be able to make the trip unless the baby teeth were removed." I was very upbeat and positive about it and told Marissa it was NO BIG DEAL. After all, I didn't want to pass all my dental phobias onto her. She has never had any reason to dislike the dentist, so why should she now?? That girl was so excited about the Tooth Fairy coming to her house again that she wrote her a letter for warning her that she was going to find 4 teeth under her pillow. In her letter, she stated that all she really wanted was May's Webkinz Pet of the Month, which was a Panda. Well, I must say that was a BIG order. The Tooth Fairy had to search high and low for that one, but Wednesday morning she was so surprised when she woke up to a Panda sitting near her pillow. Here is a picture of our very brave girl right after her tooth extractions. Joshua covered her in their Webkinz to make her feel comfortable.
The other picture is of Marissa with her gift from the Tooth Fairy.
Friday, April 25, 2008
The Tooth Fairy Visits Custer Avenue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
What a brave girl! I had to go to the dentist yesterday too and it was no fun!
Post a Comment