Tagged
My friend, Nicholle, tagged me awhile ago and I'm just getting around to it! Here it goes Nicholle!
10 years ago... I had been married for three years and was teaching Kindergarten. I couldn't wait to start a family! Here I am 10 years later with three kids!
5 things on my to do list
1. Clean out stuff for our Garage Sale
2. Clean the kitchen cupboards
3. Renew my Disney passes..when I get the $$
4. Do laundry...that's ALWAYS on my to do list
5. Make Marissa Lo-pro cookies
Things not on my to do list(Not on the original tag)
1. Take the kids to the pool, it's been HOT and they want to swim. What a chore to take three kids to the pool alone.
5 snacks I enjoy(but try not to eat!)
1. Maple nut scones from Starbucks
2. Cold Stone CAKE BATTER ICECREAM WITH BROWNIE MIXED IN
3. Fresh Tollhouse Chocolate Chip cookies right out of the oven
4.Doritos- Nacho
5.See's Scotchmallows
5 snacks that I ACTUALLY eat, but do not necessarily enjoy(Again, not on the original tag)
1.Fiber 1 cereal bars
2.Sliced fresh apples
3. Smart pop popcorn
4.Yoplait Light Dutch apple yogurt
5.Water
5 places I have lived
1.Glendora, CA
2.Whitestone, NY
3.Laguna Niguel, CA
4.Lancaster, CA
5. Sunny San Diego, CA
5 jobs I have had
1. Mom
2. Teacher
3.Baby sitter
4.VONS Courtesy Clerk AKA:Bagger...paper or plastic?
5. Flight Attendant for American
5 things you don't know about me:
1.I've worn glasses or contacts since 7th grade
2.I wish I knew how to play an instrument
3.My favorite show right now is Dancing with the Stars.
4.I wish I could be a gymnast
5.I got Customer of the Week at Starbucks here in San Marcos and got a FREE Decaf MOCHA ALL WEEK LONG!
Now I tag Shannon and Sandy. Oh yeah, you gals don't have blogs, but you REALLY should! Yes, Shannon, I could be spending more productive time with my family..but here I BLOG again! I'm going to BLOG you next!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<





1 comment:
What? A tag? Love your blog my dear friend! :-)
Post a Comment